Of a sudden, I feel like to blog every day. I might wish to release stress from studies and problems that relates me. Or maybe I think this may improve my writing my blogging. I wish it does.
I’m currently have a chronically headache and no mood to do anything. Homework, projects, assignments, “Nahh, just leaves it for tomorrow!” Perhaps, ignorance is really bliss. Some time we got no choice to procrastinate. I should take my time at home to rest, since I spend my whole day brain storming about those complicated physics and maths questions. Seriously, I’m afraid that I would fail my coming exam, STPM is not so easy as I thought. To be frank, SPM is really no match for it, never.
This evening I’ve met some of my long lost friend, no doubt, I really miss them. Miss the days in the school and the moments we spent outside the school during schooling hours. Miss the things we’ve done together. Now we’re going separate ways, just wish after our varsity we can still remember each other and meet again, IF! We know we won’t forget each other. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment