Tuesday, February 3, 2009
February
Time passes too fast, just for a while, I realize today is on the month of February of year 2009. This is the planning month, a month for people to plan and action for their function for the year. Yes, I’m definitely got to plan things for myself for the year.
First of all, I’m got to learn driving. Having a niche of super sense of direction and don’t know how to drive is really a waste. But I don’t have a car… Never mind, it can be considered later.
Secondly, I’m got to earn a lot of money! Not working but visiting and gambling. Since Chinese New Year is still on the month of February, means I can still get Red Packets and gamble with the others to earn more. My financial for the whole year is depends on it.
Thirdly, February 14th… Forget about it. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment