恭喜发财!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
My 1st day of Chinese New Year is kinda bored. Mostly unknown relatives from Ampang visited us. And I doesn't talk to them much, not because there unknown. There's many but the ang pau the give... I don't dare to open..
..
..
RM2!!!
Wathafish, it's less than the ang pau money my mum give to the bandar raya sweepers...
I forgive them la, maybe they're that poor.
But somehow I'm happy today, maybe because of the food. =P
The 1st day, is also the forbidden day...
People are forbids to sweep the floor;
Forbids to wash hair;
Forbids to say foal words;
Forbids to visit maternal relatives;
Forbids to wear black shirt;
Forbids to wake a person up in the morning;
Have to be vegetarian;
It's better to wear red shirt;
And all kinds of weird stuff...
Besides that,
My forbid list has added with weirder stuff:
No Seafood;
No groundnuts;
No so called "poissonous" food.
That was too much... Anyway I'll just follow for the sake of my health.
The 1st day of Lunar New Year too relates with many worshiping.
And it's the best time for me to learn something from my grandmother. The English educated second generation don't know anything about the praying. And as the third generation and able to read and write Chinese, I shall try to master the traditions of the family.
Its not that easy, much confusing than I thought.
I've reading the "Chinese Bible" for the whole day.
Some of it is interesting, but mostly are too confusing. @@
I shall ask my grandmother more about it...

No comments:
Post a Comment